In nutritional balancing, our focus is on biochemical individuality. Each person is a unique individual with unique nutritional needs and individual metabolic profile. By balancing the body properly with recommended nutrients, the body is able to achieve optimal wellness.
Our basic supplement program consist of three parts:
- Critical supplements for metabolic support, glandular support and for balancing vital mineral ratios. These include special nutrient formulas from Endomet laboratories which are recommended based upon a person’s metabolic profile.
- Megapan – This is a multivitamin supplement that helps to increase the oxidation rate (metabolic rate) and support glandular activity. Important nutrients in Megapan are the B complex vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, manganese, zinc, selenium and chromium.
- Stresspak – for fast oxidation (fast metabolism) and elevated sodium potassium ratio.
- SBF Formula – for fast oxidation (fast metabolism).
- Endodren – adrenal glandular for adrenal support.
- Thyrocomplex – Thyro Complex is a multiple glandular product designed to support thyroid glandular activity. Thyro Complex is hormone-free and contains low-temperature freeze-dried glandular material.
- Limcomin – This is a multi-nutrient formula designed to increase your sodium potassium ratio. Limcomin is also used to fight infections.
- Zinc – Zinc is required for hundreds of enzymes that control functions including vision, hearing, health of the skin, hair, nails, connective tissue, sexual function, digestion, immune response, and more. Zinc is also involved in protein synthesis, a vital function. Zinc supplementation is also used to lower a high sodium potassium ratio.
- Other basic supplements
- Paramin – This supplement provides the vital elements calcium and magnesium that most people are deficient in. These are calming minerals and are helpful for anxiety, sleep difficulty and muscle cramps.
- Trimethylglycine – This supplement helps with liver detoxification and functions as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and energy booster.
- Kelp – This supplies iodine for hormone health and immune function. It also supplies many trace minerals for remineralising the body.
- GB3 – GB-3 is a formula containing bile acids and synergistic factors. GB-3 acts to enhance biliary output, assisting removal of toxic metals (specifically copper) from the liver. This is a powerful digestive aid to assist in the digestion and absorption of nutrients from food. It should be taken with each meal.
- Omega 3 – EPA DHA is a general anti-inflammatory substance that is essential for building cell membranes throughout the body and the brain. It is important for the health of the nervous system and for brain function. You can skip this supplement if you eat 3-4 cans of sardines a week.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D is a critical nutrient today for the immune system, and can help prevent some cancer, heart disease, diabetes and other serious health conditions. You can skip this supplement if you eat 3-4 cans of sardines a week.
- Lecithin – for reducing anxiety during retracing.
- Extra or optional products
- Renamide – kidney glandular formula for kidney detoxification.
- Endoveggies – dried vegetable capsule for extra nutrients.
- Selenium – food based selenium supplement for detoxification support.
- Garlic – concentrated garlic extract.
There are other products not mentioned above that we would recommend for particular health conditions such as in the cases of cancer. To learn more about Endomet supplements, visit our shop.