GB-3 is a powerful digestive aid containing bile acids and synergistic factors. GB-3 acts to enhance biliary output, assisting removal of toxic metals (specifically copper) from the liver.
Reasons to use GB-3, according to Dr. Lawrence Wilson, M.D.:
- Balancing copper and helping to remove toxic metals through the liver and colon.
- Correcting many cases of constipation.
- Enhancing liver detoxification and bile flow.
- Killing or weakening hundreds of pathogenic bacteria, viruses, fungi and even parasites.
- Digesting debris in the intestines.
- Normalizing the pH and digestive enzyme levels in the intestines.
- Weakening or killing some cancer cells is also possible with pancreatin.
- It is a more yang and more parasympathetic supplement than other digestive aids.
Upon starting GB-3, some people report diarrhea, intestinal cramps or stomach upset. This occurs because pancreatin and ox bile digest candida organisms, parasites, bacteria and debris in the intestines. If this happens simply reduce to one-quarter to one-half a tablet daily until the intestine is cleared and one can handle more of it. If diarrhea is prolonged discontinue the product for a couple days and resume. You will eventually be able to handle Gb-3 without diarrhea once your intestines become healthier.